This website has been established by Citizens Bank for the sole purpose of conveying information about Citizens Bank's products and services and to allow communication between Citizens Bank and its customers. Information that appears on this website should be considered an advertisement. Nothing contained in any page on this site takes the place of Citizens Bank's agreements and disclosures that govern its products and services. If any information on the site conflicts with that in Citizens Bank's agreements and disclosures, the agreements and disclosures will control.
From time to time Citizens Bank may place links to other websites on this page. Citizens Bank has no control over any other website and is not responsible for the content on any site other than this one. Users assume all responsibility when they go to other sites via the links on this page.
The information and materials contained in this website are owned by Citizens Bank or by others, as applicable. No material may be copied, displayed, transmitted, distributed, framed, sold, stored for use, downloaded, or otherwise reproduced except as permitted by law.
Citizens Bank makes no warranties of any kind regarding the products and services advertised on this site. Citizens Bank will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information displayed is accurate; however, Citizens Bank expressly disclaims any representation and warranty, express and implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability, and the ability to use the site without contracting a computer virus. Citizens Bank is not responsible for any loss, damage, expense, or penalty (either in tort, contract, or otherwise), including direct, indirect, consequential and incidental damages, that result from the access of or use of this site. This limitation includes, but is not limited to the omission of information, the failure of equipment, the delay or inability to receive or transmit information, the delay or inability to print information, the transmission of any computer virus, or the transmission of any other malicious or disabling code or procedure. This limitation applies even if Citizens Bank has been informed of the possibility of such loss or damage.
This agreement and the use of this website are governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Citizens Bank Social Media Disclaimer: Terms and Guidelines of Use
Citizens Bank uses several social media channels to share company and community events, industry news, and other useful information – as well as to connect with our customers and the public. Your use of these channels is subject to the following terms and guidelines of use:
- We ask all users to keep confidential information confidential. Please do not share personal financial or account information via social media, as posted information is viewable to the public. Other users may use information posted on social media beyond the control of Citizens Bank.
- Any posts made on social media may be used, published, copied, or reprinted by Citizens Bank for internal or external promotional purposes.
- Citizens Bank does not endorse user-submitted material, content, or links, and the perceptions, opinions, beliefs, and attitudes expressed by users are not those of Citizens Bank.
- Citizens Bank is not responsible for, and does not endorse the content of, any third party sites linked to or from our social media channels.
- While we do engage with others on social media, that engagement does not represent an overall endorsement of a business, organization, or individual.
- We reserve the right to immediately remove, at our own discretion, any posts that are deemed abusive, profane, obscene, discriminatory, defamatory, offensive, threatening, slanderous, self-promoting (spam), or unlawful.
- Comments on threatened or actual litigation are prohibited and will be removed immediately.
- We reserve the right to block a user’s access to our social media channels for failing to comply with these terms and guidelines.
- Users agree to indemnify Citizens Bank against any damages, losses, liabilities, costs, or expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any user posts.