Online Banking User Guides & Tutorials
The following guides will help you with your online experience. There are many features found in the services but may not all be found in the guides. Please call any of our Personal Bankers for further information.
You will need Adobe Reader in order to view the following guides.
- To sign up for NetTeller, you can enroll using the link in the Online Banking login area of any page in our website or you can visit a Personal Banker at your local Citizens Bank location. To enroll yourself, you must have a pre-existing account relationship with Citizens Bank.
- Our Online Banking Guide shows many of the features available within NetTeller.
- The downloadable version of our Internet Banking Agreement and Disclosure Statement is available for further review.
- Bill Payer is available within NetTeller. Simply click on the Bill Payer tab to add any of your checking accounts to this feature and start paying bills today! You can also contact a Personal Banker at your local branch to have a checking account added to your Bill Payer service.
- Our Online Banking Guide shows you how to set up payees and add payments.
On Demand Transfer
E-Documents and Text Alerts