Business Loans for Every Stage of Your Business Development
Flexible interest rates, easy repayment terms, and maximum credit availability give our experienced business bankers the ability to help you choose the right credit solution from a wide range of options.
- Equipment loans
- Vehicle loans
- Working capital lines of credit
- Standby letters of credit
- Commercial real estate loans
- Construction loans
- Multi family dwelling loans
- Permanent end financing
- Land development loans
- Agriculture loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans are available in a variety of term loan and line of credit options. Backed by government-sponsored loan guarantees, SBA loans issued through financial institutions offer businesses who may not otherwise qualify for conventional bank loans get access to the credit their business needs to grow. Read more about SBA Loans on the Small Business Administration website and get more information on a starting and financing a business.
Contact a Business Banker to find out more.
To speed up the approval process, here are a few things to have ready...
- Last 3 years of fiscal year-end balance sheets
- Last 3 years of income statements
- Interim balance sheets and income statements
- Signed personal financial statement
- Last 2 years federal tax returns on proposed borrower
- Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement or Articles of Organization
- Use of proceeds