A VISA® Business Debit Card gives you the flexibility you need for cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers and everyday business purchases. Transactions are automatically deducted from your business checking account. Use it everywhere that VISA credit cards are accepted or at any Citizens Bank ATM.
Transactions allowed with a VISA Debit Card include:
- Make a purchase in person, on the computer, over the phone or by mail
- Check your balance at ATMs worldwide
- Make withdrawals or deposits to your checking or savings accounts at worldwide ATM locations
Transactions conducted at Citizens Bank ATM locations are always free. We have an ATM at every branch, plus a freestanding ATM at the D. N. Greenwald Center.
You can also access over 800 customer surcharge free ATMs throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota with the ATM Access network. A $2.00 transaction fee will apply at all non-Citizens Bank terminals.
If your ATM or Debit card gets lost or stolen, please report it immediately by calling 866-546-8273.
To have your card unblocked if it was previously blocked by for potential fraud:
- During business hours of 8:30am to 5pm – Monday to Friday, call the bank at 262-363-6500 and ask for Accounting.
- After business hours and on weekends, please call 800-411-8498 (for domestic) or 1-206-352-3516 (collect for international).
You can activate your card or change the PIN by calling 844-228-9520.
See a Personal Banker to apply.