The following guides will help you with your online experience. There are many features found in the services but may not all be found in the guides. Please call any of our Personal Bankers for further information.
In order to utilize our Online Banking services, your computer must meet the following hardware and software requirements.
- Supported computer operating systems for Microsoft or Mac (Apple).
- Supported Internet Browsers, you can use the following.
You will need Adobe Reader in order to view the following guides. If you do not have this program, you may obtain a free copy by clicking here.
- To sign up for NetTeller, please visit a Personal Banker at your local branch.
- First Time Sign on Instructions are available for new users.
- Our NetTeller User Guide shows many of the features available within NetTeller.
- The downloadable version of our Internet Banking Agreement and Disclosure Statement is available for further review.
- To have Bill Payer activated, please contact a Personal Banker at your local branch. Note: You will need to be signed up for NetTeller in order to utilize Bill Payer.
- Our Bill Payer Guide shows you how to set up payees and add payments.
On Demand Transfer