Know Your Text Alerts
With the recent release of NetTeller Text Alerts, you can get account information quicker and easier than ever before. Since it is a new feature, here is some information to help you know what to expect.
- NetTeller Text Alerts only show up if you sign up for them. You can activate as many or few alerts as you want.
- All of our text alerts come from email@example.com and have the subject "CBM NetTeller Alert".
- Text alerts are informational only. They will never ask you to call a number to get a resolution.
- Our text alerts are not connected to debit, ATM, or credit cards. If you get an alert stating your card is blocked, deactivated, or has fraudulent activity, then it is a scam.
If you need assistance setting up text alerts or you question the validity of a text alert you received, please call 262-363-6500 during normal business hours or send a secure email through NetTeller.
Our NEW Smart Start Checking
Are you under the age of 25 and looking for a checking account with no fees? Then our Smart Start checking account is for you! With as little as $50, you can open a Smart Start account. When you sign up to get your monthly statements online, you will avoid the monthly paper statement fee and you will receive these additional benefits… free!
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Online Bill Payer
- Debit/ATM Card
- Automated Telephone Banking
- ATM Transactions... and much more!
Debit Card Phone Call Fraud
People are starting to receive fraudulent automated phone calls indicating that their Debit Card has been restricted for online activity or some variance of that message. You are then directed to call a phone number and give your Debit Card information. This is a scam that tries to get your confidential information.
Citizens Bank of Mukwonago does not use an automated calling system. If you are not sure of whether a call is legitimate or not, please call us to verify at 262-363-6500. Keep your information safe!
Debit Card Fraud Increase
There has been an increase in Debit card fraud originating both domestically and in certain foreign countries. At this time, we have temporarily stopped the ability for Debit cards to be used by swiping, the Internet, or telephone origination in Connecticut, Florida, Kentucky, Michigan, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington DC, Brazil, Cyprus, France, India, Italy, Luxemburg, South Africa, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Debit cards can still be used but will need to have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for authentication.
We have also blocked all international E-Commerce transactions over $125.
If you plan on traveling to any of the above locations or need to use your card above $125 for an online transaction, please contact us at 262-363-6500.