"People are our business." — "I feel at home here."
-- actual quotes from our employees
Here at Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, we're dedicated to satisfying our employees as well as our customers. Why join our "family"? Here's what our employees have to say – and why they stay:
- Great Benefits: Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days, Sick Time, Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Long-Term Disability Insurance Plans, Medical/Childcare Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Stock Ownership, and 401(k) Savings Plans.
- Professional and Friendly Atmosphere
- A Service Excellence culture
- Investment in Technology
- Paid Training, Learning and Growth Opportunities
- AAA membership discounts
- An enjoyable work environment! (Celebrations, casual/dress down days, parades, and community & charitable involvement opportunities…)
Note: We accept applications only for open positions. Work History, References, Education, Employment, Credit and Criminal Background checks are performed before hiring. Work schedules posted are approximate. All work schedules are subject to change at any time due to business needs.
Job ListingsExpand (+) | Minimize (–)
|Teller - Vernon - Part Time|
|Teller - New Berlin - Part Time|
How to Apply
- Please note the location and work schedule to be sure they fit your preferences & availability. Note the Job Numbers in which you are interested.
- Apply one of the following ways:
- Click on the "Learn more about this opportunity!" link under each job to apply online.
- Mail a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources – Job # _______ (indicate job #(s))
Citizens Bank of Mukwonago
PO Box 223
Mukwonago, WI 53149-1343
- If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Citizens Bank of Mukwonago, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 262-363-6500 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.